The experiment was about adapting to any one of the less rigid types of vegetarianism. My body isn’t digesting all the veggie fiber so well after a week of definitely more veggies and just 20% animal products, so I’m going to allow myself all food types, just less processed and fast food, because rigidity doesn’t sit well with me.
What Went Well
- Easy to combine kimchi with other vegetables in a meal
- Edamame for protein
- Low craving for meat
What Didn’t Go Well
- Little options when I eat out with the family
- I broke the rules of ovo lacto vegetarianism on a few non-special occasion meals
What’s Puzzling Me
- What’s behind food addiction?
- What can I do to manage my hunger?
New Ideas to Try
- Cook something
- Use a water intake tracking app and a food tracking app
- Increase yoga session attendance to twice a week